9/26/2009

The joy of becoming parents

Ahhhh...the joy of becoming parents..

If you have children, you will know that there is nothing else in the world that can fill your heart like the way your first child can.

Remember that excitement, that oh-the-wait-is-finally-over, the at-last-I-get-to-meet-him/her feeling? That jittery sensation, that readiness to be in charge??

Well, two of my good friends finally became parents, for the first time, a few days ago. They finally get to meet their first child--Lola.

This is Lola. The cutest, most adorable, carefree puppy I have ever met.


She has the face to kill..



the heart of a child.


She is independent, she minds her own business..



She is every parent's dream.


Having only photographed people, this "shoot" was definitely something different, something interesting, something...fun. I was completely distracted by such cuteness, thank goodness my lens did its job. She [Lola] is so photogenic, it's not even funny.









Congratulations, you two! There will be some sleepless nights, many cleaning sessions, a few disciplining episodes. But there will also be tons of memory-building, dream-weaving moments. Enjoy every minute of her being a baby. She will grow up so fast. The next thing you know, she'll be ready to take on the world, and she'll act like she doesn't need you any longer (so I've heard, English Bulldogs are extremely stubborn). Too bad you won't ever be able to kick her out.

Ahhh...the joy of becoming parents.



6 comments:

Suki September 27, 2009 at 1:48 AM  

Wow, wonderful pictures. I especially love 9th. The colours are extremly perfect and I love the angle.Getting the first baby is something really special.

Thank you for commenting on my blog.
It means really much to me.

Nori Duran September 27, 2009 at 4:40 PM  

Such great pictures, and I love the commentary =o)

Emily September 27, 2009 at 9:25 PM  

Too, too cute. I love the dog...and that outfit she's wearing is adorable. Every shot is beautiful. The processing is fantastic and if it's still Lightroom, I think I'm in love too. ;-)

BTW, Rosina-yes, feel free to get in touch with me anytime if you're considering homeschooling. I would be happy to help in any way if and when you decide to start.

Lisa Webb September 30, 2009 at 9:56 PM  

k that dog is TO DIE FOR! I just want to snuggle him. Beautiful photos

ARK October 2, 2009 at 1:54 PM  

oh MY...that first picture is book cover worthy - WOW...

...and I am so jealous...I've wanted a puppy forever...

Unknown October 3, 2009 at 3:56 PM  

Oh my gosh LOVE LOVE LOVE these pictures. Fabulousness in a shoot!

Labels

Followers

week 18

week 18

week 31

week 31

About me

I am a wife to a loving, thoughtful husband, a mother of two little angels. Because of my husband's job, we have relocated from New Jersey to Los Angeles three years ago. I miss everything back East..NYC, Gray's Papaya, the subway..but know that LA is where God wants us to be right now. His grace is sufficient; I can't live through a day without depending on Him. My love affair with photography began when I was sixteen years old, when I saw a photograph taken by my cousin at South Seaport in NYC--it was a light switch turned on somewhere inside me. When I came home, I dove into photography. Since then, I've always had a burning desire to pursue photography. It was unfortunately cut short due to choosing another field of study during my college years..not until I became a stay-at-home mom and a God-given opportunity early this year, I was able to finally reunite with this passion..and the rest is history.

rowaszaj@gmail.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP