9/15/2009

She is a girl, but she is determined

Little Abigail, who was born to be difficult..I meant, different.



Once she has set her eyes on something(other than her daddy), she will not give up until she gets it...

...or gets to it.



Little Abigail, my precious princess, my love...she just turned 16 months.


I have been experimenting with Lightroom the past few weeks. The above photos were edited through it, and I am fairly happy with the result. I was able to set up exactly the same adjustments for these photos in Lightroom, which was something I wasn't able to achieve through Photoshop Elements.

Conclusion so far? I love LR, and still need PSE.



3 comments:

ARK September 16, 2009 at 7:44 AM  

Sje's SO sweet! I was hoping boys were the only "difficult" ones and maybe baby 4 would be a girl...so much for that, eh??

Suki September 16, 2009 at 8:32 AM  

Abby is so cute!
I knew you would get to love lightroom...

Emily September 16, 2009 at 4:41 PM  

Rosina, she really is precious. Such determination and drive in this little one...I'm sure she gets some of that great quality from you. BTW, so glad you're sharing what you've been doing with Lightroom. It's nice to see what it can do and get your point of view.

Labels

Followers

week 18

week 18

week 31

week 31

About me

I am a wife to a loving, thoughtful husband, a mother of two little angels. Because of my husband's job, we have relocated from New Jersey to Los Angeles three years ago. I miss everything back East..NYC, Gray's Papaya, the subway..but know that LA is where God wants us to be right now. His grace is sufficient; I can't live through a day without depending on Him. My love affair with photography began when I was sixteen years old, when I saw a photograph taken by my cousin at South Seaport in NYC--it was a light switch turned on somewhere inside me. When I came home, I dove into photography. Since then, I've always had a burning desire to pursue photography. It was unfortunately cut short due to choosing another field of study during my college years..not until I became a stay-at-home mom and a God-given opportunity early this year, I was able to finally reunite with this passion..and the rest is history.

rowaszaj@gmail.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP