10/05/2009

Autumn Starts

I can't tell you how nice it is to finally have the temperature cooling down a bit. It means shorter days, longer nights. It means Thanksgiving and Christmas are just around the corner. It means sweaters and coats. It means summer has officially left.

It also means discovering new things, playing outside, taking shoes off, getting close and personal with nature..




For the first time since I owned a DSLR, I went out there and shot RAW. I never wanted to try it because the truth is, I really didn't have to. But thanks to Sarah, I tried it for the first time. And have to say, it was nice to step out of my comfort zone to experiment something new.



3 comments:

Team ed. October 5, 2009 at 2:25 PM  

What in the world, Rosina? Your kids are natural models; let's hope they're ALWAYS this willing to be photographed :)

P.s. So glad fall is here!

Jennifer Bowen October 6, 2009 at 5:40 AM  

I went from shooting JPEG to RAW and never went back. I always try to get my exposure right in camera, but love how I can "fix" things in a photo if I have to. Yes, I'm a Canon-ite, too. Your children are adorable! =)

Unknown October 13, 2009 at 3:54 PM  

The little toes melt my heart. Perfect pictures of fall in your neck of the woods!

Labels

Followers

week 18

week 18

week 31

week 31

About me

I am a wife to a loving, thoughtful husband, a mother of two little angels. Because of my husband's job, we have relocated from New Jersey to Los Angeles three years ago. I miss everything back East..NYC, Gray's Papaya, the subway..but know that LA is where God wants us to be right now. His grace is sufficient; I can't live through a day without depending on Him. My love affair with photography began when I was sixteen years old, when I saw a photograph taken by my cousin at South Seaport in NYC--it was a light switch turned on somewhere inside me. When I came home, I dove into photography. Since then, I've always had a burning desire to pursue photography. It was unfortunately cut short due to choosing another field of study during my college years..not until I became a stay-at-home mom and a God-given opportunity early this year, I was able to finally reunite with this passion..and the rest is history.

rowaszaj@gmail.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP