10/12/2009

{Lisa & Ed}--We're Married! Sneak Peek

Alright. I asked you to stay tuned. Because there was something I was and still am so excited about--another opportunity to shoot a wedding. And remember that cherry on top?

Many months ago, when I first found out about this wedding, I was informed that I needed a second shooter. I pondered, wondered, and there was a name that came up. I prayed about it, thought long and hard about it, and decided to ask her.

She said yes! Sarah, a wonderful, talented, amazing self-taught photographer, was going to be my second shooter. We were going to work together.

You can't get better than this. An opportunity to shoot a wedding, and to work with Sarah. That was my story.

What an amazing experience I had. I can't even begin to tell you, how much fun I had with her. As we begin to sort through these photos, I ask you to wait for them patiently. Between six children, two husbands, and many other personal stuff to take care of, we will get them done. With an over-the-top eagerness, too.



6 comments:

Suki October 12, 2009 at 1:34 PM  

Wow, you go girl!
The shoe shots are amazing! Love them.
Can't wait to see more.

Yelena R. October 12, 2009 at 2:00 PM  

Beautiful! Can't wait to see more!

Emily October 12, 2009 at 5:35 PM  

How exciting. Such a wonderful opportunity...and to share that with Sarah...yes, how fun. I'm sure it was an amazing experience for both of you and I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures. It really has been encouraging to see how the Lord has been using both of you and your talents to bless others by capturing their special moments for them.

ARK October 12, 2009 at 7:27 PM  

They're lovely! Can't wait to see more!!

Swodeck October 13, 2009 at 10:58 AM  

You really are talented. I told Chara that I could hardly wait to see your shots. They will definitely be making it to the www.OpenBoxDesigns.com gallery.

Unknown October 13, 2009 at 3:26 PM  

I am SO excited for you guys! Super duper excited. I love them already : )

Labels

Followers

week 18

week 18

week 31

week 31

About me

I am a wife to a loving, thoughtful husband, a mother of two little angels. Because of my husband's job, we have relocated from New Jersey to Los Angeles three years ago. I miss everything back East..NYC, Gray's Papaya, the subway..but know that LA is where God wants us to be right now. His grace is sufficient; I can't live through a day without depending on Him. My love affair with photography began when I was sixteen years old, when I saw a photograph taken by my cousin at South Seaport in NYC--it was a light switch turned on somewhere inside me. When I came home, I dove into photography. Since then, I've always had a burning desire to pursue photography. It was unfortunately cut short due to choosing another field of study during my college years..not until I became a stay-at-home mom and a God-given opportunity early this year, I was able to finally reunite with this passion..and the rest is history.

rowaszaj@gmail.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP